We’re almost to 2020!!
I thought I’d spend some time today reviewing 2019.
- We met Hannah Beast for the first time, and for that we’re all thankful.
- We celebrated a 90th birthday.
- A work trip took us to Florida and I felt like I could live in Siesta Key forever.
- We saw Michael Buble and I swooned for an entire evening with The Hubster sitting next to me.
- We also went to a Masters of Illusion show and most of the tricks still have me stumped.
- We had a food tour during our staycation and realized we drank $20 in fresh squeezed orange juice.
- I went on a cross-country road trip where I ate an ungodly amount of hot dogs and saw the World’s Largest Ball of Twine, visited a Speakeasy, and did some sightseeing in Colorado.
- The Hubster and my brother-in-law twinned for Easter.
- I saw Justin Timberlake in concert again.
- I admitted that I can’t stop eating Robin Eggs this time of year.
- I got Royal Baby fever.
- I read a couple of really good books.
- We made our annual trip to Washington DC to beer taste.
- I went to my 15 year college reunion.
- I bought all my favorite stuff for Summer!
- We celebrated at 2 weddings!
- I had a really amazing girlfriend weekend.
- We started our fishing adventures!
- We hung out in Charleston and got to eat some amazing food.
- We celebrated knowing each other for 16 years by eating our face off and watching The Ultimate Night of Destruction.
- We took a road trip to DC & Hershey and then Gettsyburg & Philly.
- I discovered how amazing the Mediterranean bowls are at Panera.
- We bought our first RV!
- We scootered around Washington DC and had the very best time.
- I shared how much I love nail polishes!
- We tailgated with our new RV!
- My parents got a new puppy!
- We did all the Christmas! 🙂