The Bachelorette Edition – Men Tell All
- How is it that after we see/hear JoJo crying, her makeup is always perfect and she doesn’t look like she’s been crying? I look like a tornado hit my face for at least an hour after crying that hard.
- How do the Bachelorettes get the boutonnieres to stay on so easily? I’ve done it a few times and felt bad because I’ve stabbed The Hubster in the chest a million times and then the flower is crooked and it looks like it’s precariously balanced on the jacket.
- Can I give a shout out to Chad? The Hubster hates watching most of the shows that I watch. But Chad’s antics were even crazy to him. And so for those few weeks, I was able to watch the show with him.
- Is it me or do Robbie and Jordan have the same haircut just styled differently? Also, both of their professions include the word “former” in them. So what exactly is it they do everyday?
- Oh my gosh – I forgot there were some really sweet guys on this season. I think Chad clouded all of our vision.
- Who will be the next Bachelor? Chase? Luke?
- I might tune into Bachelor in Paradise just to see the train wreck that is Chad. But I’m sure that ABC is hoping for just that. Wow. I’m gullible.
- How did I forget that Chad ate a yam on tv? A RAW YAM PEOPLE! I can barely stomach a cooked one.
- Ouch. Chad dated the ex-girlfriends of Grant and Robbie? He screams desperation and wanting to remain relevant. Although see above. Clearly it’s working for both America, me, and ABC.
- Okay, enough of Chad’s madness. Let’s move on to someone else.
- Now we’re on Luke and Chase and I’ll admit, it’s so boring that I actually spaced out and didn’t really pay attention. Sad.
- I don’t have a lot of ex-boyfriends, but I’m very happy that I will never have to be in a room with them. Could you imagine?
- I have an enormous amount of respect for both JoJo and Chase. JoJo for not sleeping with someone she wasn’t really feeling.
- Best JoJo face of the night.
- Chris: Alex, what would you like to say to JoJo?
Alex: How could you dump me 2 seconds after you made me wear those stupid gaucho pants and hat?
- I really need to make a bean salad and cut up some strawberries for a snack tomorrow. But I am so distracted by this show.
- How funny/scary/hilarious is Vinny’s mom?
- Now I just need to know who is going to be the Bachelor. My friend Erin and I need to start getting excited. haha
I’m going to close this random stream of consciousness with this story.
When The Hubster and I were dating, I used to try to convince him that we should sign up to be on the Bachelorette. I would be the Bachelorette and of course I would pick him. And we could go on amazing dates. And see the world. And if I was the Bachelorette, I would try to pick some of our other friends so we could have a fun time together. But he always shot me down. And said that this was one of my worst ideas ever. Boo.
These Sam Edelman Yardley Heel Sandals are adorable and available on Amazon. These kind of sandals never look flattering on my legs, but if they do for you, I encourage you to buy them!!
And these lovelies just made it into the need-in-my-life category. I think they’re the perfect August sandal.