I’m so excited to share that Hub City Girl nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award!!
This is so so fun to me because I have really enjoyed blogging and this was a really fun surprise.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself
- I have been in a bunch of very minor car accidents throughout my driving life. At this point, The Hubster doesn’t even come to me when they happen.
- I look in my rearview mirror after I pass a person walking on the street. Even though I know I haven’t hit them, I still look back to confirm.
- I’m right handed, but my left eye is my dominant eye. (This confuses eye doctors all the time.)
If you could change your first name, what would it be and why? If I ever changed my name, it would be to something that has a real nickname. What I mean is that my name is Sarah. And to shorten it for a nickname means people call me “Sar” which isn’t really a name. Most of my friends and family call me Sar.
Now that I think of it – the only ones who don’t call me Sar are my parents and brother. (Although my brother would probably just call me annoying!)
If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it? I think we would both buy new cars (I would upgrade to the heated steering wheel!), pay off the house, go on a really amazing vacation – like back to Hawaii, and save the rest.
I would do a secret santa thing at Christmas pay off someone’s layaway!
What is your most favorite thing about your blog? I think my favorite thing about my blog is that I’m always thinking of new content for it. Like I’ll say to The Hubster, let’s go here or do this, and while I do take pictures, I get to enjoy the moment and do fun stuff.
I also love sharing cool stuff with you guys!
What gives you the greatest adrenaline rush? Doing something that scares me like jumping off the deck of the boat into the ocean or lake, dancing in front of 1,000 people (stay tuned for that one), or public speaking. I get really nervous, but after it’s over, it feels amazing.
I feel like that’s weird.
If animals could talk, which animal would be the most entertaining to listen to? I would love to hear what a lion has to say! Is it because I totally love Lion King?
Five Questions For My Nominees:
- What’s the coolest thing you’ve checked off your bucket list?
- What did you want to be when you grew up and how did that change?
- If you could switch lives with a celebrity, who would it be?
- If you could relive one day, which one would it be?
- If you could drink only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My Nominees and Why You’re a Nominee I picked all of my nominees because I love reading your blogs! You guys all have such fun perspectives on things and look forward to checking your blogs out every day.
happily ever griedls – I love Kristi’s writing and her sense of style is awesome!
sorryless – I love their food posts!
Grace and Love Blog – Narci’s blogs are the best. And can I have her closet?
beauty.life.loves – I love all the beauty product reviews.
Miles with Meghann – Meghann’s posts are so funny.
Bubblegum – Love all the beauty products!
The Classy Chaos – I link up with Trista for Growing in Gratitude and I’m so glad she started it.
Just Marta Things – All of her blogs are funny and thoughtful
The Slaughters – I love all of Erika’s posts and her family is just adorable.
Paige – I love her family and seeing all of their adventures.
My Favorite Posts I’ll be honest, I don’t know if I have any posts that are my favorite or best posts. Is that lame? Probably. I love sharing our vacations. And even better when I find a good deal or adorable outfit.
Thank you again for the nomination, Hub City Girl!