I have a really hard time getting back into the swing of things on Monday mornings. Especially when it’s a warm summer morning and the sun is shining. How much longer until I can retire?
Since I really do feel like I have a case of the Mondays, I’m going to bullet point today’s post.
- Everyone’s talking about the new Bourne movie and how Matt Damon’s back. Since I’m the last person on the planet to have not seen any of the Bourne movies, maybe it’s time I caught up on the early 2000s movies.
- My parents took a weekend vacation together and went on a *gasp* lunch cruise. This is noteworthy because (a) they don’t like spending money on vacation and (b) my mom gets sea sick and I can’t imagine how that would go down. But when we talked to them last night, they said it was fun and no one barfed up their lunch. Noteworthy indeed.
- On Saturday night, The Hubster and I invited our neighbors over and we grilled pizza. Delish! I ordered some pizza stones online and it was really a fun thing to do. Everyone got to put what they wanted on the pizza and it turned out so good. The crust was perfectly crunchy. Oh I wish we had some more leftovers for dinner tonight.
- We also spent time on our new patio. I love our new patio. It’s so inviting. Let me know when you’re free and I’ll mix up a cocktail for us to share!
- I’ll leave with you these lovelies. They popped up in my Amazon feed this morning. They come in a bunch of different colors, too. They’d be perfect for a party on my patio!
Have a good week everyone! 🙂