I totally stole this from Narci but I thought it would be fun to do today! 🙂
1. My childhood nickname was Saribeari or dolly. Both given to me by my mom. Now The Hubster refer to me as “The Hatchet Lady” because I have to terminate people at my work. What a delightful nickname, you’re all thinking, right?
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me all the cheese you can find. It doesn’t even matter what kind – cheddar, american, blue, swiss, havarti, goat…I LOVE cheese.
3. If I had the whole day to go shopping, I would go to a super Target. You can find clothes, shoes, purses, entertainment, food. I could probably move into Target and live there forever.
4. What is your current obsession? I cannot stop watching When Calls the Heart. Since season 3 isn’t on Netflix yet, I’v been reduced to watching it on YouTube. But it’s poor quality and the voices are distorted. But I can’t help myself. I’m not totally sure what I’m going to do after season 4 airs because I think there’s only like 9 episodes. #sad #ilovejackthorton
5. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do visit all 50 states. I only have Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Montana, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Idaho left. I’ll let you know when I make it to Idaho – I’m unsure when that trip will be planned.
6. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is upstairs laundry room. There is nothing so amazing as not having to drag laundry up and down the stairs. I don’t know how I’ll live without it.
7. I will always be loyal to my family and friends. I have a really hard time backing away from friendships. Even those ones that are not the greatest. I just feel awful about letting go. Which makes #1 all the worse.
8. If I could spend the day with a celebrity it would be Hoda Kotb, Willie Geist, or Al Roker. Okay – so hear me out. I have watched the Today Show since I was in like 1st grade. (My dad would watch it while I was eating breakfast and it’s turned into me watching every.single.morning.) And Al, Hoda, and Willie are my favorites. They’re funny. They clearly love what they do. They travel to some pretty amazing and fantastic places. Plus they get an upfront seat to news. That would be so fun. I’m such a news junkie.
9. The most wild (or crazy) thing that I have done (that I will admit to publicly) is I used to prank call my crush when I was in 5th grade. It was sad, really. I would call just to hear him (or his brother) answer the phone. This was before the days of Caller-ID, so I think they surmised it was me, but it was never really confirmed. Of course, all of this took place in the middle of the kitchen, which was where our only corded telephone was located. Plus, we had to sneak this in when my mom wasn’t looking because “that phone was not a toy.” I’m dying laughing right now. Mostly because you can’t do this anymore. And a whole generation of kids will never be able to prank call the girl/boy they have a crush on. 🙂
10. When life hands me lemons, I cut them up and make sangria! 🙂